Monday, November 10, 2014

New! Home Decor Products in Penny Glass Girl!

Over the past few months I have been hard at work reconsidering Penny Glass Girl and how I want to move forward with my company. 13 years ago, when I started this venture, I could never have imagined that I would have continued for this long, left my stable career and jumped in full time. It has been amazing, scary, horrible and wonderful all at once. I have used my small business to experiment and hone my sills and came to create a jewelry line that I love.

Now, after some serious time and lots of reflection, it has come time to put that time and energy into a new line, a home goods line that that will incorporate my love of working with glass into functional everyday house wares! The new line will include lanterns, lamps, wall art and light boxes, plates and dishes will be arriving near spring as well.

What does this mean for my current line? Well, it means that there will be lots of changes to my Etsy Shop and to my wholesale line as well. I am still in love with jewelry and accessories and I will still continue to offer a line of accessories, but this line will be more streamlined and less experimental. I will also continue to offer custom colour and personalization to my items because, well, because I want to.

I hope you'll love some of the new lanterns which have already been filtering into the shop, there will be so many more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your product very much. I have a Bed Sheets that made of 100% and it make your bedroom beautiful. If you want to it, you can buy it from my showroom By ADAB Store at Greater Kailash in Delhi.