Friday, February 14, 2014

New Colours for Spring!

Choosing colours and sticking with them is not my strong point. Much of my design sense is driven by colour, so narrowing down the pallet and focusing on a few choice colour combinations is always painstaking for me. Yet, decisions had to be made for my Spring 2014 collection. Even though I have dozens (most likely over 100- really) of glass colours to choose from, by focusing on a dozen or so choices I can streamline the design process and provide a well thought out colour pallet for the season that compliment my jewellery design in the best possible way. So, here are my main choices so far (I think, really):

Look out for my new Spring collection coming to the shop this week. Yes, I still hope for spring, even though it -20 and snow covers most of my windows!

No comments: