Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sometimes, the little things mean the world to me.

Today, I haven't been my usual upbeat self. I'm not one to complain, well, not TOO much, but things just having been going my way.

At least, that was the way my day was going until a good friend dropped by "just because",after my can-anything-else-go-wrong!!!! morning, and just brightened my day. AND she brought me ribbon which she just happened to see on sale and knew that I used for my packages. I had just run out of ribbon and was going to have to go all the way accross town to get it but now I don't have to. It's like we have some kind of friend esp:) Sometimes, especially during the bad times, I feel so lucky to be reminded that I have a great back up system.

So thankful for the little things today, and isn't this ribbon adorable? Right? Love it, and THANKS friend:)



No comments: