Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shop Update: Sneak Peek New Customizable Bracelets

Sometimes, inspiration for a new piece strikes me and I can't get produce it fast enough. At other times, I need to think about an idea and ruminate on it for quite some time. It's the latter senerio that went into creating my newest bracelet idea.

The inspiration for these bracelets came originally from the countless paint chips and colour wheels that I have been starring at for the last few weeks contemplating my newest home project - a total re-do o our third floor (more on that later). I wanted to create a bracelet that could be completely customized and provide a fun way to play with differnt colour combinations. In addition, all the colours can be ound in my pendants, making them a great accent when worn together.

Here's a sneak peek of the results:



I'll be listing the bracelets above in the shop tomorrow along with a custom listing and all my current glass options so that you can customize a piece in any colour combo you desire. In the meantime, if you would like to purchase one right away, send me an email at pennyglassgirl@yahoo.com and I'll set up a listing just for you.

Cheers, and happy weekend!

xxoo Penny

No comments: