Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Day Off

Today, I decided to take a day off from work (one of the very best benefits of working for myself:) Instead of lounging around in my jammies, which I was very tempted to do, I decided to make tackle a few projects off my to-do list.

Since tomorrow is friday (yay!) and we are having friends for dinner, I was a busy bee planning my menue and digging up some decor ideas for the table. I love my oak dining table, but I wanted to dress it a little differently tomorrow for a fun bbq. I kind of wanted to dress it down a little, you know, picnic-style to brighten a wintery day. In the end, I decided on this ANNAMOA fabric from IKEA for the table cloth. I think it'll be the perfect addition to our fun casual table:
I'll try and get some pics of the table tomorrow before the festivites. I'm really looking forward to an evening with good friends after a particularly busy week:) xxoo Penny

No comments: