Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Penny Glass Girl gets to visit!

I have been so busy since my last community show, that I haven't have the chance to post here! Shame on me, i'll get better, I promise. For now, I'm just popping in to include a photo of my booth set up for the show, I had a few questions from others as to how I would display my stuff, so here it is:
My set up certainly isn't perfect yet, especially since at this particular show, the set up time is pretty short, but I have been working on building the right display for my work and I think I'm finally on my way. This past show was a community event at my sons' school, it was so well attended by old friends and new, I had a blast. Today, we are getting ready to celebrate American Thanksgiving (even though we are Canadian) and it's busy, busy in these parts. I hope you're having a great day too:) Penny

No comments: