Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beating the Blahs.

I love fall, I really do. It's my favourtie time of the year.

I love pulling out my wool sweaters, wearing socks for the first few days of Autumn chill, watching the leaves float by my studio window and feeling warm and cosy plugging away doing what i love.

But (there's always a but) when the thrill of the new season starts to wear off, I feel the need to combat the blahs. You know, the feeling you get when you realize that winter will soon settle in.

My work lately has been a reflection of these feelings. The result? Fun, colourful colours are making their way into my work. Even I can't feel blah when I shift through candy coloured hues to find the right shade of pink or chartruese to perk me up.Here's a peek at my new goodies:

Please come by and visit all the new candy coloured goodness at Penny Glass Girl as well :)

No comments: