Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In The Studio : Back to work, well, paper work:(

I made it back from vacation refreshed and totally inspired to create some new goods. I really don't regret taking a break at the worst of my madness, not at all. Of course, I'll have to come up with some way to pay for it, and getting caught up with everything at home is stressful, but here's what my "office" looked like for 7 wonderful days:


yep, totally worth it.

But it seems like even though I ran away for a short break, my paper work, books and tax receipts didn't. Time to pay the piper and get caught up on all the yucky part of owing my own business. Here's my office before I got started (I couldn't bear to show you what it looks like now that I'm 1/4 done!)


It's not exactly the view I had on vacation, but I am glad to be home and lucky enough to have a great place to work on my ideas and inspirations.

Now if only I could get through all my government forms and back to the spot I really love - my studio table, beckoning me to come back soon:

No comments: