Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Reno Continues....

Hello friends!

Well day two of construction (4 days after demo began) and we're off to a good start. Yesterday's news - a moved plumbing pipe resulted in a waterfall in my dining room (under the studio). I could cry, but I won't. I will stay strong and remember what will come soon - very exciting!

Despite my setbacks, I am working away with the spiders in the garage and even managing to list some new pieces in my shop. Don't forget my reno sale, look for details here

3 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I've heard spiders can be very inspirational :) Gorgeous piece!

Unknown said...

hi Penny..
a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do... but YIKES...
:) guess thats what big vacumms are for.....
mona & the girls

Jeff said...

love that necklace pendant! it is a kind of cool!