Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Command Central





I had a friend visiting my studio the other day. I always wonder how people view my studio, my favourite place to spend time alone.

Funny thing, what she noticed was how many paper covered tube and boxes I had! I hadn't really picked up on it , but I guess I do make a lot of things into containers covered in pretty papers cause I just can't seem to throw them away.

What I noticed when I surveryed my desk, was how many Etsy related treasures I was collecting there too.

1. One of my favourite things to look at everyday, a bud vase from stepanka

2. I write notes and thank-yous to friends and family on notecards, right now, I love these from ouou

3. I wrapped on of the used calendar pages from artistscs28 to pretty up a container I use for supplies.

4. Although, usually wrapped around a coffee (a studio staple) when not keeping my java cozy, this coffe sleeve from handmaidenBC looks great adround my pen holder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place to spend time surrounded by things you love.